Thursday, July 9, 2009

Feild trips galore!




As many of you know, I am a planner. I thought it would be super cool to take the kids a few more places this summer as the boys will soon be starting Kindergarten. We have been lots of cool places in and around Denver. So, now in the morning the kids all say "Where are we going today?"

These pics are from Dinosaur Ridge in Morrison, CO. I invited a couple friends so there are more than just "my" kids. It was so cool! I had been there about 8 years ago with my preschool class but since they have added a few things. And one of the things they changed (not so cool) is that it is closed to vehicles besides their own pay to ride shuttle. So we walked. But the kids thought it was fascinating. They let you climb up and touch some of the dinosaur footprints. Mason put his hand in one. And Lily found a new boyfriend, a friend's son Liam. Her friend Gavin is still insisting he will be her husband. I tell him he should probably wait a few years to decide. :P

1 comment:

Schmoopie said...

I remember that place well. That field trip was soooo hot and I had forgotten to bring water.

It is cool to think those footprints were made "on the beach" in Denver, millions of years ago.