Thursday, March 26, 2009

Disneyland 2009 with the Youngs







I might have to do this in a couple posts and will not be posting all the pics as there were 233 to be exact. Yikes. I love my new camera that Chris got me for my birthday (early), it takes great pics. And I really did not think I took a lot until I got home and looked! So I will spare you all the super touristy ones and share the good shots of us! We rode most all of the rides over the 3 days we were at the park. Lily's favorite was the Nemo Submarine. Mason's favorite was the "crazy train" Big Thunder Mountain roller coaster. Chris and I loved the Indiana Jones ride. We also did Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen and got good character pics there. This was funny because the idea is that Goofy made all the food, so besides typical breakfast items there were also hot dogs, chicken nuggets, peanut butter and jelly pizza, you get the point. We had such a good time and it was a much needed break. The kids are such great travelers even when we pushed them to go a little more. They loved Disneyland and Mason got teary eyed when we left. Sad to leave the "Happiest place on Earth".

Mason and Lily w/ Mickey Mouse (Lily kissed his nose and Mickey kissed Mason on head)
Mason and Lily hugging Baloo (Lily saw him and said "I am gonna hug that bear!")
Family with Pluto (this was at Goofy's kitchen)
Mason and Lily with Chip (yes, they are eating Mac'n'cheese & cupcakes for breakfast)
Tonya and Mason driving Autopia car

No comments: