Saturday, October 11, 2008

Quick trip to Seattle...






One of my BFF's Sarah and husband Scott (also Mason's godparents) live in Seattle. I went out last Fall with Lily to visit so I thought this time I would take Mason. He was a good little traveler (as always). We got to play at Sarah's preschool/daycare and meet some new little friends in her class. We went to the downtown REI, which is crazy cool. It had a treehouse playhouse inside for the kids to play while parents shop, coffee shop, and a deli. We went to the Space Needle and Seattle center. We went out to eat and went to the beach and combed. Mason LOVED playing with his friends Alia and Zac. We both loved seeing our friends and having a mini vacation together. I am amazed at how Alia has grown into a lovely young lady and how Zac is quite knowledgeable on many topics. Thanks for having us you guys!!! We love you!

No comments: